Sign in to follow this  
Sourunji

WILD CARD | Web Novel Series | Volume One is finally OUT NOW!

wcv1releasefinal.png

WILD CARD | Volume One | Espers of Eden 

Premise

New Eden is the largest and most prosperous city in the world today. The city owes its rank to those who inhabit and watch over it – Espers; those with supernatural abilities.

Once an Esper comes of age they will typically join one of the Four Houses of New Eden; Diamonds, Spades, Clubs, or Hearts. These four groups form the governing body of the city, each led by their very own King. Together, the Houses keep the city running smoothly and keep it safe from that which would cause it harm.

Speaking, of course, of the monstrous beasts known as Chaotics which roam the land. Creatures seemingly forever intertwined with the age of Espers.

With all of that said, our story in particular focuses on one very special Esper. A former King, fallen from grace, wanted for the crime of his very existence. For four years he has remained hidden from the Houses and their watchful eye, but now the cogs of fate have begun to turn in a most unfavorable way.

The story that unfolds will reveal the truths of the past and lead all of New Eden towards a climatic future of either continued prosperity or immediate destruction.

The story of Wild Card has begun.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Wild Card is a web novel series that many people here in the community have heard me go on and on about since all the way back in January of 2016. It's a passion project I have worked off and on with for just about three years and I can finally say with certainty that after all that time the first step has been taken. Volume One, Espers of Eden, has released with all 16 chapters. All of which will continue to be slightly revised and edit to improve them from a writing perspective while the story stays the same.

In addition, going forward all future Chapters of Wild Card will be released one-by-one as they are initially completed (meaning revision and edits will come later in a 'definitive' version) and as the chapters are completed they will be eventually be compiled into the volumes. This means that all chapters that would be volume two will be listed under volumes two and so on.

While the wait for Volume One took a very long time, the future chapters and thus volumes will be released far quicker and over a regular basis (beginning at the end of January 2017/beginning of February) which means this first hurdle was the largest. The future of Wild Card is bright and I'm hoping that you all share in this journey with me!

To read Wild Card, check out these links to the official website where it is hosted. There will also be a downloadable PDF version of the entire Volume One releasing within the next week or two for those who like to read their books on the go or simply on their own personal device.

ANNOUNCEMENT POST OF WILD CARD | VOLUME ONE | ESPERS OF EDEN RELEASE (Includes links to read)
WHAT IS WILD CARD?
WILD CARD CHARACTERS
WILD CARD TERMS
WILD CARD PREMISE

• Upvote 5

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org