• Announcements

• Slaywright

Unscheduled downtime   01/21/2017

The OC server had to undergo an unscheduled reboot today, everything should be where it belongs but if something is amiss let me or Lelling know.
Aarma

Hey, hello. I'm Aarma.

5 posts in this topic

Ok, hello guys :)

First of all, I'm bad with forums. I don't really know how to use them. Sorry if I did a mistake here.

I don't really know what to say, so I'll introduce myself here.

I'm Aarma, a 21 french man who speak really badly in english, even if I can understand it pretty well. I started playing GW2 in 2013, and I played for a few months before stoping for 1 year. I do that quite often.

I joined DV a few months ago, during a TT event that I randomly ran into. I decided to join you because I loved doing the event with you and I never had any guild before, so ... yeah.
But at that time the website was not working or something, I don't remember. Nobody could introduce themself, so I didn't have to do that. But I think it will be better if I do it anyway.

SO HERE I AM.

Yeeaaah.

And I have some things to say about me, apart from my bad english. It makes me look awkward in guild chat when I'm talking to you, guys. I know I can be a bit strange, but it's only because I try to communicate and make jokes, but because I'm not english I don't really know how to make joke and ok I'll stop here.

This. I'm a strange guy. But I swear I'm not a psychopath.

Oh, and I came back in Guild Wars 2 a few weeks ago after a long pause from the game. This can happen to me, sometimes I don't enjoy it and I stop for a while. But I always come back. This is because I played to much World of Warcraft when I was younger and I kind of reach saturation point with MMO after that.

Oh and I would like to speak awkwardly with you on teamspeak but I can't because there is lots of noices around me almost every time ... :'(

Oh, oh ! And I'm a CSGO player, tryharder. I play with a french-belgian team and we want to achieve very great objectives. Yeaah.

That's me. I don't know if you want to know something else about me, let me know !

Thank you for adding me into your familly. I love you guys :D
And sorry for that strange introduction.

And plz don't kick me from DV because you may think I'm a psychopath :'(

Welcome, I have seen you around, and don't worry your English seems very good, and I am sure people will be patient if they don't understand, hope you like it around here :)

Yeah I like your guild very much, and thanks for the response, I appreciate it :)

I'll try to do my best with you !

Welcome to the mad house! :D

Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask for a helping paw. ^^