Meiikk

Hello /wave !

Hey everybody !

I'm Meiikk (Meikk.7649) a returning player on Guild Wars 2. I discovered the community during a well organized 24 hours TT and decided to join you guys for all the funzies ! I was playing during the launch of GW2 and got away while I was doing my studies.

In real life I'm a 25 years old personal trainer living in France. I'm fond of any type of handbalance and acrobatics, you can see my everyday-life on @lifeturnedupsidedown on instagram, but huge warning, that's nothing related to gaming, all sports ;) !

I tried commanding Amber about a week ago with 30/35 randoms using text chat. Seems like my hands have a hard-time moving my champ and give orders at the same time. Still managed to nearly get it - 2% hp final - if some non-squad fools didn't kill the abo twice at the beginning we'd have done that. Felt bad for the people that were with me so I decided I'll be applying as a trainee TT-commander to improve my skills :) !

If you want more info, feel free to ask.

PS : I didn't link my IG profile being a prick or whatever, just for you guys to know my ass-face a bit more. I believe picturing who you're talking too helps a lot with familiarity. If you think this is advertising and that bother you, feel free to contact me and I'll edit this out.

Have a fun day guys and cya in game soon !

• Upvote 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org