Sign in to follow this  
Dyblin

Hi

Hi there.  Casual gamer here, been playing GW2 on-and-off for a while now.  Joined with a group of friends, but they've moved on now, and I've been toying with the idea of finding a new guild to join.  Like many people, stumbled onto OC from the TT raids, and was impressed by the attitude and personality of the commanders, so here I am.  My gaming times are erratic at best, but I'd like to be part of the community here.

I do just about everything except PVP (too many people don't know where the line between fun gaming ends and mindless trolling begins), a bit of a craftaholic/hoarder, and love helping out with stuff.  Looking to join a guild that will allow me see all parts of the game, from open world content to raids (love to get into the raids, curious to see how raiding in a game with no clear-cut Tank/Healer/DPS class setup will work, or if this is kinda enforced in the raids).  

Been reading up on the guilds aligned to the OC, and guessing people are free to join as many or as few as they wish, or just one and stick to one?

Hello and welcome! :3 You can join any and all of the guilds who are taking new members, but they each have their separate "obligations" (except KIT, which is just to get notified about events), so I'd suggest not applying for all of them :D 

Also you can do anything at OC without being in any of the guilds, from training raids to hacking at the wurm, everyone's welcome ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org