Sign in to follow this  
Lelling

Lelling's Scrapbook

Hey folks ^^

I draw stuff sometimes, mainly isolated characters against a white background - either concepts or occasionally fanart or friends' characters ^^ I'll just be dumping them all here - feel free to give me art feedback ^^

I mainly draw in pencil & sometimes do photoshop edits because WHY not :3

I've got TONS to share and I always love a progression post - seeing how certain things improve over the years, but I thought first, I'll just share some recent stuff:

I say recent, I think I drew this in 2012 I think :D 

kSrq2T2.jpg

My friend Pippin's character Anedill Rilynn'thal (a Night Elf from World of Warcraft) - this was probably my favorite thing to edit, I really like how it turned out, as the photoshop edit doesn't take away from the authenticity of the central drawing, but instead emphasizes it.

1010378_597814116905427_2091750495_n.jpg

Also gratuitous half-naked man - he's actually a character / archetype concept and I'm pretty sure I've been drawing him in different incarnations for like 9 years now (1 - oldest version I could find without having to scan stuff again, 23, 4). He and his female counterpart are like a recurring theme :P

11128451_976134299073405_603542358962417

I'll post more soon ^^ I need to resize some of them so they're not massive :D 

EDIT: 

I could not resist - here's some of my older stuff:

N7Fzwtq.jpg

• Upvote 3

Nice. Keep drawing! Would love to see more of these. :) I've never really grasped the concept of drawing realistic human, so as far as anatomy goes, I can't say a thing. x) Noticed that your characters all have really similar kind of noses, probably inherited from WoW and such, since I remember Nelfs having those in general, probably intended, but if you want to try something new out, draw one with a huge wide nose. :D

OMG LEBLANC :o

9 hours ago, Flu said:

She is like: u wot m8?

That's the face she makes when someone tries to 1v1 her :P

''For my next trick I'll make their life bar disappear.''

@Flu Omg :D That resemblance is uncanny

@Susimusta I just really like elongated faces with sharp features :D I think drawing rounder features is a bit more difficult because you have to get the shading right. That's one of the reasons I only draw tall humanoids, and never stuff like dwarves or asura. They SCARE me :D But I really should practice those more

Also, here's some other drawings from my facebook - here is my wandslinger witch from Path of Exile

11041935_976134435740058_270706550981403

I didn't really succeed in any kind of resemblance to the in-game model, but y'know, maybe my witch has a bit more cheekbone. *shrug*

Also an unfinished WIP, I dunno if I'll ever finish it so I'm just posting it as-is :D 

1979348_976134315740070_1150436200687277

Not bad,  but try to focus on getting the body geometry right (proportions seem to be a little bit off). Maybe I should post some of my drawings too. 

This is another of my friends' characters that I drew for him ^^ Erinai the pirate queen :3 And I think that's the most recent drawing of mine that's online

10011788_1013823291971172_14833937989526

I did some quick colouring in in Photoshop just for fun, and I liked the way it turned out.

Now it usually seems to be months between me drawing anything so I might add more older stuff like I did earlier ^^

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org