Sign in to follow this  
Lelling

Wanted: Coordinators!

Hear ye, hear ye!

DV is looking for Coordinators! If you feel like helping out, let us know and we'll get you started!

So what do Coordinators in DV do?

Here's a simple rundown of what coordinators can do:

• Invite others into the guild, and can provide new members with advice, guidance, and information about DV
  • Organize guild missions, being able to either schedule them as a weekly event, just do a one-off every now and then, or just activate easier missions if members decide to do them on their own
  • Handle PvP teams, allowing people to complete their PvP missions and creating PvP teams for others if necessary
  • Help out with mailing out the in-game monthly newsletter
  • Keep an eye on the behaviour in guild chat and in-game, and in case of minor offenses act on their own, and in case of major offenses, document (scerenshot) the behaviour and report it to an Officer or Leader.

It's important to note that Coordinators don't have to do all of these things ^^ Coordinators work as a team and there's usually not a lot to do as long as everyone is pitching in!

Well, being a Coordinator sounds good, but I want to be an Officer, or even a Leader! How do I do that?

The first step towards becoming an Officer is definitely being a Coordinator ^^  Officers have a lot of power in DV, so it's important we can get to know you before you get the keys to destroying everything :P 

In addition to doing what Coordinators do, Officers also manage the guild database, make sure that everything is running smoothly, and deal with any disputes or issues in the guild.

Great! How do I sign up?

You can reply to this thread, or message me or Slay on the forums or in-game ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org