Sign in to follow this  
Viridian

Community Week, October 14th-21st 2017! - Screenshot Reenactment Challenge: Heart of Thorns

Hey everyone!

During the Community Week and Pink Day in LA celebrations we will post one screenshot every day! Once it is posted, you have roughly 48 hours time to find the location and recreate not only the screenshot, but also whatever the persons in it are doing! Each screenshot will have a theme corresponding to an event happening on that day. Best / most creative approximation wins! :D

Here are the rules:

• The locations can be on any map, including Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire maps
  • The locations are accessible by running, jumping or gliding (no leaps, Griffon mounts or other tricks required)
  • Cheap tonics or bundle items that can be obtained through the trading post or from vendors in the world may be used
  • Character race / class matching is not a requirement, a 100% match can score you points, but original solutions will also be rewarded!

And here is our fifth screenshot for Wednesday, October 18th, 2017:

Heart of Thorns

gw053.png

This thread will automatically lock itself on Friday, October 20th, 2017 at 11:59 pm CEST. Be sure to post your reenacted screenshots before that time!

Have fun!

Titled: First, let me take a selfie

My Sylvari Ele Daya Aluta taking a selfie in the chalk tunnel in Tangled Depths.

(Alternative title: And if you look over there you can see all my corpses from trying to run to dragon stand)

gw056.jpg

Heyho o/

Since we had so few participants, we've decided to reopen the Screenshot Reenactment Challenge to give everyone some more time to still hand in their screenshots :D Those of you that did already participate will receive a small prize for making it in time, but the final winners will be determined at the end. So there are still prizes to be won! :D 

The Challenge will stay open until October 31st, 2017 at 11.59 pm CET.

Cheers!