otretas

PVP ENGI Scrubby Pew Pew Rifle Roamer

INTRO

I have created this build mainly for duels and to be power based only. No condis allowed here! However it can be used to decap points and provide good support to your teammates and have good mobility to be a roamer in the field.

I am NOT going to explain what traits and skills do, i am however going to explain the reason why i chose them.

BUILD

There is 2 builds you can use. One if you have scrapper and other if you don't.

NORMAL ENGI

56be1ac883655_Traitsnormal.png.fab7493e1

SCRAPPER

56be1b3917a16_traitsscrapper.png.36aba59

Both use the same first two lines except the third where you take the specialization cuz you got ze moneys for buing HOT and thus you wanna use the p2w build.

TOOLS

Utility Goggles - aWell its pretty much in every build cuz its pretty good against thiefs and a free stun break \o/

Lock ON - Since you will always be AA with your rifle you will very often still catch some thief or a mesmer when they stealth as the cast time bullet will follow the target if you cast it before they stealth so its quite annoyinng for them when it hits them :P

Kinetic Battery - Pretty much standard. I generally use it for Med Pack Drop or for alt skill for Elixir U

ALCHEMY

Projection Injection - Just more passive sustain

Backpack Regenerator - This will give you extra healing whenever you use your Wrench Utility for example when you use the block and thus is great gaining healing while blocking all attacks

HGH - This is the most important trait from this build as it gives you might for EACH elixir you use, wich also counts for the "F12345" you may have and will be the only way you get rid of condis because condi cleanse in engi besides the healing turret is crap

FIREARMS

HEAVY ARMOUR EXPLOIT - Good Mobility since you have a high crit chance anyway

Skilled Marksman - For faster pew pew

Incendiary Powder - For just giving you more free dps. Believe me, condis can carry ppl :P

FIREARMS

Recovery Matrix - Just because the other traits for this line dont sinergy with this build

Mass Momentum - You will be having stability when you use the alt skill of your Elixir B and this will give you free extra might for it

Applied Force - This will be giving you quickness whenever you have more than 10 might wich is when you use at least the alt skil of Elixir B and another elixir and its free quickness :P

SIGILS AND RUNES AND AMULET AND SHENANIGANS

build.png.99a97601ff0526bb5ebe1ce0905df3

Now i use MARAUDER amulet with Rune of Strenght because i want that extra free power since i will always have might on me and i want a high precision so i can get a lot of procs from traits.

I use Sigil of Force and Air for even more extra power. This is a power build and you want to deal big damage on each attack for cheesying the fight.

The variants would be switching sigil of force for energy for extra survivality as well as the rune for Hoelbrak because condi is really susceptible to condition damage. I don't advise you to switch Marauder for this Build for any other.

UTILITIES

56be22ef0e7c2_normalskills.png.4e232cca5

Both elixirs for might, but dont forget that Elixir U is your only active STUN BREAK on this build, but you can also use it for burst damage. For elite you can use any you want , but if you take Scrapper trait line you can use the Stealth Bot since it helps you disengage fights and ress your scrubby comrades in the field. The Wrench Skill is mainly there for giving confusion, a really good block and a pull. Also don't forget that you have an amazing reflect/deflect skill on F4 on the image!!!!!

I don't see any way the utility skills can be changed unless you change the traits.

USAGE

As i said earlier this is a build mainly for duels but you can use it for roaming and decapping using your pulls and pushbacks. You also have good mobility to compensate the need you have to roam while you go to decap a point.

You can also help your teammates but keep in mind to be on the back lines of the fight and just pew pew them, gain the advantage of doing good damage from a 1200 range and use that stealth bot to ress ppl while they are downed.

If you are 1v2 just run, don't be a dead body and points for the other team, you can disengage easily.

CONS

-conditions

-focused fire

-necros in general.... seriously they are your direct counter, if you are fighting one the chances are that you are going to die, if they are condi you might be already dead

-no aoe

-watchout for reflects

Feel free to suggest some changes or asking some stuff about it :)

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org