Tyria PrideOpenCommunity is proud to be organizing Tyria Pride for the 3rd time! Tyria Pride is an event focused on showing support to our LGBTQ+ friends & guildies, and promoting love and diversity! While having fun marching in-game, we also wanted to highlight a good cause, and have set up a fundraiser for the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, an LGBTQ+ focused non-profit organisation, helping with both social and health issues for LGBTQ+ people of all ages!
Anyone who donates to the fundraiser and redeems their reward using the "Redeem Badge" button will have their donation added to their OpenCommunity supporter reward progress, as well as get the Tyria Pride 2018 forum and TS badge! Make sure to be logged in to redeem your donation.
Any donation over $10 USD is also eligible to receive a physical Tyria Pride 2018 button!
- Usage: Donations are not used to pay out individual staff members or event organizers for their time, all effort put into the community is voluntary. Donations are used only on expenses for established services provided by 3rd parties, such as website software, server fees, Teamspeak license, etc.
- Rewards: When donating, make sure to enter your forum username so that we can distribute your rewards to you with ease. Donations also add up over time, so smaller donations can work towards a bigger reward over time!
- Featured Causes: From time to time, OpenCommunity highlights a real-world cause. These are usually related to gaming, community, equality, or major global causes trying to make a positive difference in people's lives. Any donations to the current featured cause will also progress your personal Supporter score, unlocking higher supporter rewards in the community
- Physical Rewards: Upon reaching a supporter rank which includes physical rewards, members will be prompted to provide a mailing address for us to ship the items to. Members are free to opt out and not provide an address, forgoing the physical rewards. Note that currently there are no virtual alternatives for the items.
- Further Information: If you have any questions regarding donations & related rewards, do not hesitate to contact any Community Admin or Community Manager.