Mindbender1981

Please let me introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

Hi all,

I go by the name of Mindbender a 34 year old man from The Netherlands. I play GW2 since headstart and I'm an achievementhunter mostly. That's what I've been doing since GW1 which I played for about 7 years. I have 9 characters, all professions are present and @ lvl 80 and 8 have finished the storyline of Zhaitan. I've finished HoT only on my necro.

I'm a member of RNG because well...the madness in there fits me like a glove.

I'm a regular @ multiple OC-events and often accused of being an imposter when I log on to my ranger Scarlett Venetica, most of u will get why...:p

Hope to see all of u online and if u have any questions I'd love to hear them.

Greetz,

Minny Mindbender (mesmer) / Scarlett Venetica (ranger) / Tarja Nightleaf (necromancer) / Burrp (engineer) / Surge Swiftclaw (guardian) / Jeresa Pyrodola (elementalist) / Brynhildr Heidrun (warrior) / Xara Yothea (thief) / Nikolin Sorladottir (revenant)

Welcome to the forums! :) I have somehow skipped the feeling of glory when it comes to achievements for some reason, even though character completion is one of my key enjoyments in the game. Well, we don't thankfully all need to like the same things. ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org