Sign in to follow this  
Lostdotfish

Lostdotfish: An Introduction

Hi guys,

Just got back from trying to kill TT with you all... next time hey.

I played GW1 a hell of a lot, 3 accounts, UW, FOW, DOA etc.  I was super hyped for GW2 during the build up to release. I played from the beta but something never quite clicked for me, it wasn't the Guild Wars that I knew and loved. I guess I put in maybe 20 hours and walked away. That was back in 2012.

In the intervening time, I've got married, bought a house and had 2 children and I'm about back in a place where I can take some time for games again.  I bought a PS4 at release and I've been playing Destiny pretty exclusively ever since. Anyone who knows that game will know it's hit a content drought and looks like that will continue till Destiny 2 releases at the end of next year.  So, my need to level something and grind out gear, brought me back to GW2 and I think enough time has passed since GW1 that I can accept it for what it is rather than what it isn't.

I'm hoping to get back up to the same level of proficiency in end-game content that I had in GW1 but there is a lot to learn and catch up on.

Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to our time in Tyria.

Greetz - Lostdotfish (R)

The Wasp Factory (W)
Starlost (Me)
S W I F T (N)
I N F E R I S (E)

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org