Sign in to follow this  
Daus

Uh, hi.

Hello everyone. I am new in the community. I am in several guilds, and I am also a new member of RNG where I can be found rather easily, since I have the chat on even when I am not representing. People in GW2 call me Daus, from my main toon's name, Dausen. I have been playing GW2 since the end of August, I believe, and I still consider myself an inexperienced player, but a very curious one too. I am here to meet new people and have a good time. I am a rookie in PvP and WvW, but I'd love to try them out, in good company. I like PvE, I would love to do dungeons, map exploration, fractals and maybe even raids in the far future, and I am really bad at jumping. My least favourite JP is Not So Secret. I am so glad I never have to go there again in my life. My favourite JPs are Scavenger's Chasm, Shattered Ice Ruins and Vizier's Tower. They are a bit tricky, but at least they're reasonable and I like them. Uhm, what else? I have four cats and according to my ID card, I am an adult. Your turn. Say hi, share something.

Hiii. Actually, yes. I quite liked it, actually. The jumps were easy and it was tricky in different ways. I will have to do it again though, because I forgot to do the dive.

Hey Chef. What's cooking?

Welcome to the Forums Daus! :) I have to say I utterly dislike each and every Jumping Puzzle. However I've been planning to sort out some kind of community raids in the near future, so if that's something you're interested in, keep your antennas up!

Hello everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I've already gotten to talk to some of you on TS, outside events. I quite like this place.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org