Aarma

Hey, hello. I'm Aarma.

Ok, hello guys :)

First of all, I'm bad with forums. I don't really know how to use them. Sorry if I did a mistake here.

I don't really know what to say, so I'll introduce myself here.

I'm Aarma, a 21 french man who speak really badly in english, even if I can understand it pretty well. I started playing GW2 in 2013, and I played for a few months before stoping for 1 year. I do that quite often.

I joined DV a few months ago, during a TT event that I randomly ran into. I decided to join you because I loved doing the event with you and I never had any guild before, so ... yeah.
But at that time the website was not working or something, I don't remember. Nobody could introduce themself, so I didn't have to do that. But I think it will be better if I do it anyway.

SO HERE I AM.

Yeeaaah.

And I have some things to say about me, apart from my bad english. It makes me look awkward in guild chat when I'm talking to you, guys. I know I can be a bit strange, but it's only because I try to communicate and make jokes, but because I'm not english I don't really know how to make joke and ok I'll stop here.

This. I'm a strange guy. But I swear I'm not a psychopath.

Oh, and I came back in Guild Wars 2 a few weeks ago after a long pause from the game. This can happen to me, sometimes I don't enjoy it and I stop for a while. But I always come back. This is because I played to much World of Warcraft when I was younger and I kind of reach saturation point with MMO after that.

Oh and I would like to speak awkwardly with you on teamspeak but I can't because there is lots of noices around me almost every time ... :'(

Oh, oh ! And I'm a CSGO player, tryharder. I play with a french-belgian team and we want to achieve very great objectives. Yeaah.

That's me. I don't know if you want to know something else about me, let me know !

Thank you for adding me into your familly. I love you guys :D
And sorry for that strange introduction.

And plz don't kick me from DV because you may think I'm a psychopath :'(

Welcome, I have seen you around, and don't worry your English seems very good, and I am sure people will be patient if they don't understand, hope you like it around here :)

Yeah I like your guild very much, and thanks for the response, I appreciate it :)

I'll try to do my best with you !

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org