Lelling

What are you listening to right now?

Everyone listens to music - so why not share it with others? Whenever you're listening to something or just wanna share a song with everyone else - plop it down here (if copy-paste a Youtube link, the forums will automatically make it magical) ^_^

I've been listening to game soundtracks all day because I was working, but now I'm taking a break, dancing the stress out to

(Amanda Palmer - Leeds United [Lounge Version])

Fine cyan! but there's too much D:

When I'm working/studying I often listen to more classical/epic music types, whilst when I'm gaming
or something it's often heavy metal stuffs :P

For the classical/epic music:
Edvard Grieg (especially Peer Gynt; the anno game series may or may not have helped in this.. also my dad :P)
Beethoven (and some others also, just the typical classic stuffs)
PianoGuys
Kyle Landry
Two Steps From Hell
Hans Zimmer (and similar)

For metal:
Nightwish
Delain
Stream of Passion
Disturbed
Metallica (sometimes)
and whatever spotify throws at me based on those artists :P

Edited by Tharaqon
  • Cookie 1

YOU ARE MEANT TO LINK A SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW THARAQON NOT YOUR ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY GOD DANG IT!

/caps ^^

Well, I'm bad at listening to music these days, but I sing a lot to myself. Today it's 16th century songs about drinking 'till you fall over. (Bellman alltså.)

This one has been featured prominently in today's repertoire. I don't know how much you'll get out of this clip, but there it is - I'm following the rules! :).

Really into Soulful House most of the time, will edit when I figure out how to put the video thing into the post.

EDIT: holy damn that IS magic :o

Edited by Sithicus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sithicus said:

Really into Soulful House most of the time, will edit when I figure out how to put the video thing into the post.

6 hours ago, Lelling said:

(if copy-paste a Youtube link, the forums will automatically make it magical) ^_^

:D

Just stumbled across this yesterday, and spent the rest of the evening listening to the album :) (The music kind of reminds me of Porcupine Tree, which I really like aswell):

Edited by Gothmog
Spelling :<
  • Upvote 1

Been going on this one for a couple of hours now, partially because I need to play it at school.

PS: Gotta love Al Jarreau.

Edited by Wafflemancer

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org