Lelling

Show off your Character!

35 minutes ago, Lelling said:

I know, it's soooo difficult to find something decent-looking ._.

If it's a human you can try the cultural stuff as well ^^

Yeeeah, she's a Charr.

I'll post some screenshots a bit later of my characters a bit later today.

For now, here is a image I got made for my Elementalist called Keha Rah:

lightning_en_masse__commission__by_nesal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Meet Indeedo, the infamous druid.

meetindeedo.png

I didn't like Sylvari females for a long time because of their annoying smirking animations, but I've grown to like the way they look if you make their eyes black -  the smirking begins to look sinister. Here's my newly re-geared ranger, now in full Zealots' and ready to raid if needed. I usually don't like to dress Sylvari into anything except plant armor, but I think the Aetherblade + Carapace work on her pretty well. Dark brown dyes are Oil Slick and Charred, the lighter brown is Cinders, the orange is Molten, darker yellow is Pyre and the lighter is Flare. ^ _ ^ (Also I LOVE THE INFINITE HAIRSTYLE CONTRACT, because I can always switch my hair to match the armor colors. <3456) 

Edited by Susimusta
  • Upvote 3

This is my main that I currently run around Tyria with - the norn revenant called Eirra Wolfborn. I love snow and everything frosty, so I decided to go with these colors. However, I feel like I need a change as I have been using this combo for quite a while. So, if anyone has a recommendation for cool looking heavy armor, hit me up! :) 

gw020.jpggw023.jpg

gw001.jpg

Edited by Carolinea
  • Upvote 4

Well there's Eliden De L'eau my oddball of a Ranger/Druid (Temporarily[?] Sera Noel[the more shuyin complains about it the longer i keep it])

tumblr_o5e0rvbAEe1urz4k2o3_1280.png

Matthias De L'eau my Revenant (Or at least his back since i havent edited the front facing photo)

tumblr_o5e0rvbAEe1urz4k2o1_1280.png

and im too lazy to upload the others right now lol ^^

• Upvote 2

I enjoy seeing other people's characters, because there's a rich tapestry of reasons why people make them the way they do :)

I suppose the one I like the most out of mine at the moment is my Dr00d, that likes quite Dr00d-y :D

hMfZw7I.jpg

• Upvote 3

It's been a while since I've shared one of mine - so here's one I've made just 1 hour ago ^^

Treasurer Kima is the alt who will hold all of my collectible "This item only has value as part of a collection" items and unused skins (I have about 30 of those ^^) so I can use my bank for stuff that needs to be more readily available. As a treasurer and outfitter, she's well dressed and can afford it! She also has a clipboard because it's important to keep tabs of all the items my characters use.

I couldn't decide whether to go with a darker, more subdued theme or something very bright and extravagant, so I made both! The former uses earthy tones with a copper trim & accents, while the latter uses a balanced bright teal with gold accents around the shoulders and the bottom, with the chest being a combination of two rich gold colours, inspired by the Dwayna Staff. Kima's eyes are purple, so she accessorizes with a purple brooch on both outfits ^^

6Ed3DDc.png

tMzHvMX.png

I discovered I need more practice with combining bright colours ^^ Also I need the Enameled Amenity dye! D:

EDIT: After taking these screenshots I added accents (bronze/golden) to the boots on both outfits as well ^^ Since I've just made these, there will probably be alterations. Here are the updated boots - I think they really wrap up the whole look from top to bottom. Maybe the hem on the dark shoulders should be a bit duller. But I'm generally happy with the result ^^

e53VIoi.png

I'm still not 100% happy with the look of my main, so I don't want to post her here yet... but a few days ago I've finally finished up leveling my necro, Froya Ehelsorn, and as a reward I decided to give her a little makeover aaand I think after that she quickly became my favourite (don't tell my guardian xD) ^^

FreyaReaperGW2_zpsjcmxkt3i.png

• Upvote 1

As they say on tumblr - I don't even.

Since I have this thing to have at least 2 of each class (except for thief and engi - how do you even play them O.x ) I've made myself a condi rev just for fun. He started as a... nice and well-mannered young man in the primeval warplate and reading glasses, but then SOMETHING WEIRD happened and it involved a late night brain melt and the zodiac armor.

So, yeah - Lucius Blackmoon - the shiniest bishounen that ever shinied.

armor-show-off3.jpgarmor-show-off4.jpg

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Sabina said:

Give me your charr as well!

alright ^^ she is still level 30

gw066.jpg

gw071.jpg

Gave her an outfit to dress her up for the screen, but ingame she is roaming around with a frog mask because I find it amusing with the way the charr hop, thehe..

gw134.jpg

Edited by Nevah

Got carried away damnit

EDIT: Re-uploaded with appropriate censorship.

34f90f349b5d4e07b6f3f6f3d64ed7a3.pngaa336c43816d48ccaf6065c7133e7273.png9e084e12198f4917ae6ed0cbc9f57429.png

Edited by Sithicus
Edited to be family friendly
  • Upvote 1

I haven't posted here in a while :o This must be rectified!

Here is Niryllais, my 2nd guardian:

AC1FZMv.png

Again my earthy, natural tones are the main statement, but I like this no shenanigans, straightforward look :D

Here's some extra pics because I love her and went slightly nuts and made a few gifs (clicking on the pics should enlarge them without opening a new window) :D

i5Vi3NU.png

76tcY8V.png

UbFDgKp.png

xO7XBip.gif

pEB6uVD.gif

k9Fzx8m.gif

• Upvote 1

Few days ago my account get reward for 2 years in game :) 

That was perfect occasion to buy new charr slot and create elementalist! Let me introduce you - OvervoltRAGE, vocalist at charr rock band "Dragon Watch" ;)

OvervoltRAGE.jpg

Been a while since I was last on here, but I modelled my Necromancer/Reaper named Kea Rha and posted it online. I shall provide a image and a link to the 3d viewer if you want to see it yourself. I'm also busy with 3d printing and painting her.

Necro1.JPG

Necro2.JPG

https://skfb.ly/68Ly8

Sidenote: I'm bad with names and have about 6 characters with variations of the name Keara.

Edited by Funnynel42
  • Like 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org