Lelling

Show off your Character!

Yayyy it's my favorite GW2-based thread, back again for round two!

First I'll dig up my old pictures from the previous forums - here's Chastwyr!

IU5EZcn.png

Chastwyr is a tricksy mesmer. I like really natural colours so I didn't go for the most vibrant pink options, instead choosing something that goes along with her complexion. She needs to be quick & stealthy so the magic pajama pants are an obvious choice, and the backless top was just a must have!

• Upvote 2

Yes! These topics are indeed good fun, we all  know GW2 is all about skins.. right? :D
I'll just plonk my Revenant, Gwynn, down here, not quuuuiiiite satisfied with the outcome, I'm thinking I want to go for Mistward Warfists and an Inquest Breastplate, 
but I'll change that over time I guess!

KBk9FrQ.jpg

The colours aren't too exciting, I really prefer more toned down colours on heavy armoured characters :)

tQX69Vk.jpg

The shiny Ascalonian Weapons are still one of my favourites, sooo prettty!

• Upvote 1

I will do one of those compilations with each and every one of my characters at some point, but for now let's just focus on the guy that gives me my TS/Forum name & Avatar picture ((c) Atila). Guardian Susimusta. 

guardpose.png.4cf83184e748a057a734d9003e

Here he is, with my legendary GS Eternity. I like mixing and matching when it comes to armor, and my main is definitely not an exception to that. He has Human T3 Cultural shoulders and legs, Heritage boots (from playing gw1, hall of monuments stuff), Braham's gloves (Gemstore), Primeval Chestpiece (Gemstore) and Phalanx helmet (Gemstore), Backpiece is the Light of Dwayna. All in all I'm very happy with the way he looks! The current dye scheme he has is to compliment the Flame Seeker's Prophecies -shield I crafted a while ago.

guardjugge.png.64644672060d490a020b5d1a656b094ae76bb2_guardlameseeker.png.2971cf

Juggernaut was in fact the first legendary I made for him (left picture). I always liked playing him as support guardian. It took me a while to start liking the Juggernaut itself (effect aside), I thought it looked clunky. After the pain and sweat of Silver Doubloons though, you can't really not-love it. I also really like the new draw animation they added on Flameseeker (right picture).

guardspin.png.1e39f10156a4ab1235a8977fa1

Yes, when you use the spin with Eternity (skill 2 on Guardian's GS), he throws Twilights and Sunrises. :D

And last but not last. You'll very rarely see my guardian without his helmet, because of the simple fact that I like the look on him with it on so much. So now the rare opportunity to see what actually is under that piece of metal. He had a turquoise hair and beard for a long time, but since his name means literally "wolf black" I thought it was time to give him a more fitting haircut.

guardbust.png.d48630bae6ef99f03ce79b9366

There we go. :)

• Upvote 2

My Alt Commander Fabulous (Host of the Sunday Night Costume Contest)

Will post more as soon as i can compact them down 

gw713.jpg

gw711.jpg

Edited by Fatal
(picture wouldnt load)

Incoming character compilations! Starting off with Guardians (I have a sixth one on my another account but left her out) and Necromancers. Starting up from Guardians; Ruska The Veil (bottom left), Susimusta (top left), Stoopeh (middle), Lumeton (top right) and Cpt Susi (bottom left). Necromancers; Sysimusta (top, he has condi and berserker's gear sets) and Lady Poison Ivy (bottom). Lady Poison Ivy was my first character in GW2. :) 

Guardiancompilation.thumb.png.62ed590a66NecroCompilation.thumb.png.593302d0633d3

• Upvote 1

Gonna take my chance to show off my main ladies. Nadia is my guardian, and though she is currently sporting the lootstick she usually goes GS/LB, all dreamthistle of course x3

56b278c848cdb_Nadiagearref.png.ac03011c4

Mara is my necro and she's changed her looks pretty radically in the span of her lifetime, going from a very white and sparkly to a very much more somber look. I do like this one better though, for now :3 her weapons are grawl scepter/dagger and the deathwish staff.

56b278cca4143_Maragearref.thumb.png.8b60

Last but not least is my first character Evandry. She started out a very rusty orange and then when I finally got  enough blade shards she was quickly swapped into green, other than that she hasn't changed much :> and yes, that hammer is from the only hoard Teq has ever given me (Teq pls ; ^;).56b278d4f41bc_Evandrygearref.thumb.png.a

Edited by Wintersreach
  • Upvote 2

My Character! I just threw together some cool looking armor, and ended up with a medieval/byzanthian knight like look..
thought the greyish/blueish fit nicely... and of course some action shots :P

0xNN1uv.jpg

My character! along with my lovely (non fitting) ascended greatsword.. (still need to find a fitting skin for GS)

HrHiAjs.jpg

My character's offweapon, the longbow!

NH4mhEx.jpg

And my eggblocking stance.. most of the time at least :P

Cheers!
Tharaqon

p.s. This may or may not be on the roof of crafting hall in LA..

Edited by Tharaqon
  • Upvote 1

bmMmjoc.png

Aaaaaaaaaaa it's my favorite druid-who's-not-actually-a-druid-because-she-isn't-80 Kyelyth!

Don't tell the others but I think she's my favorite ^^

• Upvote 2

:) This looks amazing! Allow me to join in.

My Engineer Bartimäus Johnes. He is my first and main character :)

Engi.PNG

Zelda Hnoss, Guardian, who is my go to fashion queen (her design changed way too many times, but i like this one).

Guard.PNG

I think i will add more pictures once i have designs on my other characters that i'm happy with ;) 

Edited by Mipfel
adding more characters and better pictures.

Showing off our characters? Don't mind if I do.

tumblr_o2gdadrjix1rsp7obo1_1280.png

This is my ranger, Isker Softpaw, and his trusted bear, Maroo. He's the latest at level 80. I want to gear him up eventually.

tumblr_o2gdadrjix1rsp7obo2_1280.png

This is the third level 80, and one of my favourite choices for PvP, my engie, Shimira Augusen. She's actually rather outfitted, almost ready to hold her own in fractals. I like how I've styled her.

Gw2_2016_02_13_01_46_31_397.thumb.png.6a

This is the second one that reached level 80, Pasia Amberclaw. I am still looking into what kind of build to make for her.

tumblr_o2gdadrjix1rsp7obo3_1280.png

And of course, I could not make a post without my namesake. This is Dausen. He's my beefy Nord Warrior. He used to have a power build, but I switched him up to condi.

Heyyyy it's an alternate Cyan outfit

48CCGP5.png

Yes, the pants did change hue a lil bit :D It's a more combat-centric outfit as opposed to his usual garb.

Going with salads first, from the oldest one to two tome-leveled flax farmers without any equip >.>

• Ramina Rosa  - chronomancer - first chara created, with completed both central Tyria and HoT maps she's now mostly a high fractals or "I need to get all these items for a legendary collection"  toon.

ramina.jpg.b84d7d5f0acfee08a20ebfeafe7cdramina2.jpg.71faf51a933fd37c2c853c2ad642

• Rosiczka Bagienna (Swamp Sundew) - thief - she's so pretty and I can't play thief if my life depended on it ¬¬

rosiczka.jpg.ac96dcec843675cbb736530ec53rosiczka1.jpg.2fc817397486414b6f3bcb8418

• Powój (Morning Glory) - to-be-druid and Carduus Glaucus - to-be-reaper - both made after this year's chara slot sale, both don't have any equip :D  Carduus was a HoT beta reaper, I've come to like his fake planty abs too much to let him die a sad beta death. Now he lives in the flax farming hell, but shhh...

powoj.thumb.jpg.c95ad6946ce68f64062564f5carduus.thumb.jpg.23744c9e90190d2c548cb2

Asura engi as a bonus! 'cause I have 15 toons and it would make an even count for all my posts.

• Xel Los - supposed to be a placeholder character, hence the name, but in the end she didn't even needed a makeover kit to look good

xel-los-tavern-chill-2.thumb.jpg.309b215

• Upvote 1

She's older than she looks. In fact, she's ancient. Once the Commander of a vast brigade of soldiers from the high heavens, she has seen victorious battles and witnessed great losses for which her heart can never fully heal. For an untrained eye, she looks like any of us, her turquoise blue eyes emanating kindness and warmth. But if you dare to get close enough, you can see the fires of war still burn brightly inside. Meet Freyja In Flames, a warrior.

warrufreya.png.67bfd2a4e947eb3023771a26c

warrufreya2.png.9b672325b250c052aed5f801warrufreya3.png.7250d41404691767b2081f8f

On 2/16/2016 at 2:16 PM, Daus said:

If I may ask, Lelling, what are the trousers? I don't think I've seen them before.

Ascalonian Performer Pants ^^

Just now, Lelling said:

Ascalonian Performer Pants

Oh. Nice to know. I am asking because I am looking for nice looking light trousers for my ele. It's so hard to find good looking gear. Thank you for the information.

Just now, Daus said:

Oh. Nice to know. I am asking because I am looking for nice looking light trousers for my ele. It's so hard to find good looking gear. Thank you for the information.

I know, it's soooo difficult to find something decent-looking ._.

If it's a human you can try the cultural stuff as well ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org