Sign in to follow this  
macstat

Reporting for duty! o7

Greeting fellow travellers. I'm Mac (a close approximation of my name), 32 y'old dude from Poland.  I'm doing my phd in applied mathematics (mainly weather modeling). I also work in numerous clinical studies as a statistician/data scientist.

My main character is druid Kahai and I have a lot of alts. Most of them have some sort of polish wordplay, soo good luck trying to pronounce them ;)

In GW2 i play any type of PvE content, and occasionally WvW (but i enjoyed it only if its organised). Group content is what i enjoy most in GW2, it does'nt have to be anything in particular. I also like variety and i tend to get bored if i have to do same thing over and over again. I like playing in friendly atmosphere but still organised. My run with you guys on Triple Trouble was exactly how i like to play.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forums Mac! Glad to hear you've enjoyed our TT organization, which can sometimes be rather chaotic though, but I view it as a part of its glory. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org