Sign in to follow this  
Fatal

Black Desert - beta

Hey Guys! anyone else trying out black desert online closed beta this week? i pre purchased and gonna give it a whirl when the download is finished if any of you are arnoud gimmie a shout would be nice to team with people in a new world 

Yas, I was going to make a post about our foray into Black Desert ^^

We're on Alustin (mostly in the Serendia channel) - right now still very much in the bumbling about phase :3 

20 hours ago, Fatal said:

:o if you see beyoncé's evil twin sister seyoncé who speaks to ghosts shout it may be me xD

OMG SEYONCÉ

Atila & I made Rihanna in the character creator (err, there may or may not be a chocolate man on the left screen on that screenshot, I couldn't be bothered to crop & reupload :P

13 hours ago, promith said:

so would you recommend this game i cant decide if i should get it or not

i think its intresting havnt had chance to dive in properly yet but from what i have seen its pretty good!... and no monthly sub so similar to guildwars 2 u can pick up where u leave off, it would be better to join in with a group/friends as guilds/communities can claim ''trade routes'' and tax other people that want to use said trade routes/towns u could be rich!

11 hours ago, Lelling said:

OMG SEYONCÉ

Atila & I made Rihanna in the character creator (err, there may or may not be a chocolate man on the left screen on that screenshot, I couldn't be bothered to crop & reupload :P

:o RiRi there is also a very shiny man there xD 

2016-02-22_363775543.thumb.JPG.c3668b3332016-02-22_363766829.thumb.JPG.833f602ac

black dessert beta was fun from what i did get to try  here are screenies of seyonce stealing a sheep from a small town farm ....because she could!

I don't think I'll be getting Black Desert itself, got so many games I need to play (plus finances, yadda yadda).
But the character creation is definitely good fun :D

So prepurchase start dates are;

- Head start for Conqueror’s package holders starts the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.

- (Maybe they forgot 29th of Feb?)

- Head start for Explorer’s package holders starts the 1st of March, 08:00 UTC.

- Head start for Traveler’s package holders start the 2nd of March, 08:00 UTC.

The EU servers are; 

- Jordine

- Alustin

Have we selected a server to play together on? Does someone want to lead a guild for current OpenCommunity members and build it up? Is there a guild already planned?

Anyone interested in playing or those that have pre purchased - let's have a quick chat on TS on Fri or Sat to discuss? 

Edited by Dav

32 minutes ago, Dav said:

Have we selected a server to play together on? Does someone want to lead a guild for current OpenCommunity members and build it up? Is there a guild already planned?

On 2/18/2016 at 6:24 PM, Lelling said:

We're on Alustin (mostly in the Serendia channel) - right now still very much in the bumbling about phase :3 

Unless something changes, we'll be on Alustin :3

33 minutes ago, Dav said:

Anyone interested in playing or those that have pre purchased - let's have a quick chat on TS on Fri or Sat to discuss? 

Also yep, come to the regular meeting, it shall be discussed there :D 

Ok, I had seen Alustin, but wasn't sure if that was still the go to server :)

I'll be at the meeting, thanks :D

Dear player,

First, we would like to thank you for pre-ordering Black Desert Online. To get you ready in time for the head start period we have made the client available for download today. Please follow the instructions below:

Download the client here.

Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!

Name reservation  is still possible up until the 27th 08:00 UTC.

The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:

Headstart Conqueror's Package: 28.02 08:00 UTC

Headstart Explorer's Package: 01.03 08:00 UTC

Headstart Traveler's Package: 02.03 08:00 UTC

Pre-Order benefit claiming page will open 28.02 08:00 UTC under your ACCOUNT.

Distributing Guest passes will be available after official launch on 03.03!

We hope you are as excited as us for Black Desert Online’s launch. Enjoy, and see you in game!

The Black Desert Online team

Did any of you pre-purchase? If so, which version? 

Which classes are you considering maining on?

I pre-purchased Conqueror's so I'll be able to start playing on Sunday morning. 

Anyone that wants to try the game, I have 2 Guest Passes left. They last for 7 days and you'll be able to start playing on March 3rd. They don't expire, so you don't need to play immediately, but I would like to give them to people that are 100% genuinely interested in playing, not people are just want to try it for the hell of it.

The download is approx 32gb. 

Edited by Dav

6 minutes ago, Penance said:

Hello all! 

Is anyone going to be playing the head start from the 29th? 

I'll be playing from the 28th. Head start starts on Feb 28th for Conqueror's, Mar 1st for Explorer's and Mar 2nd for Traveler's. Those with Guest Passes can start playing on Mar 3rd.

Is that a sub-class of Ranger? In the classes page I don't see Tamer as one of the options yet. I also don't see Ninja or Blader/Plum. I think I'm going to go with Wizard.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org