Sign in to follow this  
Fatal

Black Desert - beta

So the "head start" for some is already starting tomorrow 28Feb. And would be nice if we would get on the same server. How is the best way to organize this?

Edited by Paleglider

In the KR its called tamer but in NA/EU the class is called beast master. Ninja/kuonoichi plum/blader will not be available in the EU/NA release it will probably come down the line 6 months maybe?

I think the best way to organize this would be over team speak. I don't know what time is best for you guys. 

I still don't see that class. The only classes available according to https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/ are Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Valkyrie and Witch/Wizard. I hope it's there for you at launch tho!

If you want to give input for the Black Desert part of the meeting, since it concerns you, I think you can attend it too. If you can't or aren't allowed, we'll post about it afterwards before head start tomorrow.

Yeah, Lelling said he was going to make a post. He might still be looking into it though, so just give him a little longer and check on TS/Forum before it goes live tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org