Sign in to follow this  
Vortok

HoT HP train ?

Hi,

few days ago after Verdant Bring we had a very nice HP train (Susi led it afair...).

I've got a new lvl 80 char and am interested in re-run, is there a chance for another scheduled/organised train ?

Edited by Vortok
typo ;)

Me and Sabina actually had this planned for a bigger group, but as the train I led showed, it's actually way more enjoyable to do with groups of ~5 people, instead of 15+ (since it does take a few hours anyway and you'll always have to go as fast as the last one goes so that everyone can get the progress and some of the HP's scale up insanely with a large group and become a lot harder). I'd be up for doing one for less than 10 people however. :)

Edit: And to be 100% correct, last time my bf led it. I just did the TS part. :D

I'd be interested in participating in that with my Elementalist or my Engineer as well. Maybe even both.

1 hour ago, Susimusta said:

Yeah, as said though the run will take over an hour, so we're not at least going to do two of them in a row.

Of course. I didn't mean doing them the same day. Besides, I don't think that we'll be able to get the bonuses twice a day. However, we could arrange them happening once a week, once every two weeks, depending on interest.

I'll do a few runs as a follower, personally. Maybe eventually I'll get the hang of it and learn to arrange them.

I'm not sure if I can post this here (if not please feel free to delete this post) but for those of you that are still interested in the HoT HP train, gw2community is organising one this sunday at 18:30 CET.

Edited by Vortok

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org