Sign in to follow this  
yesun

o/ :) axaxxaxa

Well i was searching for the raid spreadsheet and bumped here.

So ingame im Miria Adequinn, when i was young i wanted to be a pirate pillaging and plundering i wanted to fight like a swashbuckler with a rapier and when things went south unhesitantly use my trusty gun, then i had a change of heart (learned more about the game) and decided ill stop all these ungodly things and for attonement ill become a monk (now im fighting with a staff and throw some punches as well).

About me,i'm 22 years old, i study agricultural science,i am from greece also i really enjoy nature, traveling and hiking. I have some attention issues that seem a lot worse when communicating facelessly through the net although you can be right in front of my face saying stuff to me and i would be spaced out on the pigeons pecking theyre food right behind you axaxaaxa (not so funny all times but....)I overcome this shortcoming with will and passion on anything i do. Finally I consider myself a soft and gentle person (but who am i to judge).  

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org