Sign in to follow this  
Xell

Hi all

Hey,

My name is Dion, I am 18 years old and I come from the Netherlands.

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for a bit longer than 1.5 year but had a 4 month break a while ago. I'm back now but the legions I used to play in are completely inactive exept for maybe 5 players (out of 3 legions, 1 of which was with 12 friends but only 1 is still playing) and was looking for a guild until someone told me about the open community so I came here and had a look. I haven't joined any of the guild yet since I'm not sure which one to join but I am planning on doing so.

I primarily play on my ranger account but atm I'm leveling my guardian which would be my last character to level until I decide to buy more slots.

I love playing through the living world stories (I have played the main ones so many times I solely play them for exp) and going through dungeons although I haven't done that in a long time so I'd like to start doing those again.

I am hoping to have lots of fun here!

See you all in-game as Allèyne (ele), Saélas (ranger), Mèdu (thief), Bèleram (warrior) or as Thrymàr (guardian)

(PS. I haven't joined the teamspeak (or discord maybe?) yet)

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org