Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte Siff

Acolyte Siff reporting in!

Hi there, Acolyte Siff here, reporting in from a small cell far below Rata Sum! I used to enjoy long walks on the beach, a game of Polymock in the evenings and the love of a beautiful mind, but now it's a slop supper and cold bars on my windows. Why? Well, that's a story for another time.

------

Hi, Micah here. I'm a 25 year old from Belfast, Northern Ireland and have been a long time Guild Wars enthusiast since early in Guild Wars: Prophecies. I say enthusiast, but I mean, to the point where I have a Dwayna tattoo. That's a thing that happened.
I live with my beautiful fiancee (also a GW2 player, Artisan Flukku) and our two cats, Poptart and Pippin, and work night shifts so I tend to be missing later during Fridays and Saturdays.

I joined the Open Community recently after running Triple Trouble with many of the members and really enjoyed the atmosphere provided. I even finally got around to completing The Great Jungle Wurm Slayer title, something that I've avoided for way too long.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with the community and hope to see y'all in-game!

Ctd3cUmWEAAPA5i.jpg.bf2a2351b6bb88564da72fe61ed6f4ff.jpgIMAG0106.thumb.jpg.4ba12bbd228d39617e5f63c6773c94f7.jpg

Edited by Acolyte Siff
Messed up image upload.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org