Jomika

Me, myself and I

Well, Hello!

I'm a very new member of the community, joined [DV] like yesterday. However, since I'm insanely social I'm already browsing the forum. 

Turned 24 a couple of days ago and I'm very good at the adulting, don't let that fool you tho. Living in Sweden, with my cat Ezio (yes, I played a lot of Assassin's Creed) and I'm trying to get a bachelor in politicial science but took a year off and now I'm working full-time for the student union. I talk a lot and I swear too much but apart from that I'm a wonderful person.

I started playing online when Tibia still was a thing, so well, that was like a decade ago. Since then I plowed through Warcraft 3, Sims 2/3/4, Simcity, Oblivion, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed (a lot of them) and Witcher 3. Probably forgot something but I believe you're not really that inrested anyway. Anyway - I am quite new to gw2, I played 100h~ or so 3 years ago but then my computer decided that suicide was a good idea and my gaming wen't down with it. So I've been playing a tiny tiny bit too much the last month and I'm enjoying myself so very much. I'm a solo PvE player at heart but realised the crafting of ascended and legendaries are going to force my into PvP. So who knows, in a few months I might be awesome a PvP (the fact that I haven't dared to join a match yet is not relevant).

Still too shy to say hello in TS but once I start talking, you won't ever get rid off me. You have been warned.

Hello Jomika!

Yes, one more talkative person! That's great! Will be happy to talk to you ^^

And welcome to the forums :333

Huge thanks to everyone :D

1 hour ago, Soaring Spirit said:

Welcome Jomika! Ahh The Sims, havn't really enjoyed that Since the Makin Magic expansion for the first Sims game.

Well, that was a great expansion! Alltho sims 1 was quite nerve-racking, way to easy to set the house on fire or starve someone to death. -.-

1 hour ago, Jomika said:

Huge thanks to everyone :D

Well, that was a great expansion! Alltho sims 1 was quite nerve-racking, way to easy to set the house on fire or starve someone to death. -.-

True but the amount of mods was INSANE

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org