Neko Sama

Hi! It's me!

Hi there! I'm neko just another random gamer from GW2. You may know me under the name of Hellena Sama or "that other dude that says random jokes at all times and makes the whole TT fail"!

I'm french but from holland, live in belgium but for most of the OC, you can put me in the "EU bunch"!

Random stuff that i like: games, cats, chocolate, duck, anime/manga, sushi, hamburgers, being unfit, sleeping, nearly missing TT cause i was sleeping, cute things, coke, tictacs, music, bad jokes.

Random stuff that i hate: mushroom, duties, responsibilities, mushroom on pizza, work, having to wake up early, actually missing TT cause i woke up to late from my afternoon nap, running out of ammo in counterstrike on pistol rounds, tomatoes(seriously, how do you like tomatoes) mushrooms, repetition.

And that's it, would you like to know more about me, i have a mouth and ears, even eyes and fingers, feel free to ask me, i'll make fun of your hairstyle and dodge the question.

Anyway, cya in the game! 

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org