Dav

Booyah, Grandma. Booyah.

Hello OC! 

I'm Dav (Davin.5784)! I'm the leader of the OpenCommunity guild, The Knights Temple [TKT].

I'm 36 (eek!) and from the USA, but live in the UK. I started PC gaming approximately 10 years ago, before that I was a console nerd for about 25 years. I also play WoW (don't judge me), LoL, 7 Days to Die and Minecraft pretty regularly. I am fond of the Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed series. I also pre-purchased Black Desert and plan to help get an OC guild running there if enough people are interested.

IRL I've had several jobs ranging from military service to being a barista to being a computer repair technician. At the moment I'm looking for work in the IT industry, but there isn't much close to home so I spend it job searching a little bit every day and gaming the rest.

I love reading sci-fi/fantasy books. My favourite authors are Clive Barker, Brandon Sanderson, Anne Rice (before/after her Jesus books), Robert Jordan and Stephen King and my all time favourite book is by Clive Barker. It's called "Imajica." 

I have two cats. Their names are Leeloo Dallas Multipass and Korben Dallas Multipass, but we just call them Leeloo and Korben for short. I attached a picture of them :D You probably recognize their names from the film, The Fifth Element, which is my partner's and my favourite movie. 

ANYWAY! That's enough out of me. 

See you on TS! 

-dav

11412177_982337415134511_8568830126144433515_n.jpg

Multipass!

Have you read The Thief of Always? I never heard of Clive Barker until Wolfie gave the book to me for my birthday, and I absolutely loved it! :3

And welcome to the forums, glad to see you are alive again after being absent for so long ^^

Am I blind?

Are you a ghost?

Hehehe, Welcome back to this world Davin~

3 hours ago, Dav said:

I also pre-purchased Black Desert and plan to help get an OC guild running there if enough people are interested.

Ooooh, Black Desert, gud gud :333

Yeah, I am glad to see you here. I missed you! >.<

2 hours ago, Lelling said:

Multipass!

Have you read The Thief of Always? I never heard of Clive Barker until Wolfie gave the book to me for my birthday, and I absolutely loved it! :3

And welcome to the forums, glad to see you are alive again after being absent for so long ^^

That's my 2nd favourite book of all time xD

27 minutes ago, Sabina said:

Yeah, I am glad to see you here. I missed you! >.<

Missed you guys too!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org