Sign in to follow this  
Father Jack

Drink! Feck! Gurls!

Well hello from yet another new member. I've been playing GW2 for a few months, and want to move a bit further, so a decent Guild and group of Guilds is a must. For that, OC seemed like the obvious (and best) place to be. I've been playing MMORPGs for years - started with Everquest, EQ2, bit of WoW (not much...), ESO, and now GW2. Once I get the new PC set up properly, and TeamSpeak working,  I hope to get into Guild stuff and generally have a more sociable experience - RNG for me.

By the way - I'm ancient. I mean, really old. You wouldn't believe how old. My avatar isn't that far from te truth.  But, hey, they say that age is just a number. A telephone number in my case, and though it means I can afford a decent PC, I don't have enough time to use it enough. Take some advice, young'uns - marry into money, or win the lottery, as a life of work is a pain in the bum  :)

Welcome to the Forums Jack! I have to say your introduction put a huge smile on my face. I had to check your profile just in case that you don't turn out to be my dad, lol. Anyway hope you indeed find your place in one of the OC guilds, we have plenty, though it seems you've already chosen one. ;) Enjoy the game to the fullest and don't think about the work and marriage.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org