Sign in to follow this  
Taas

Dark Souls anyone?

Anyone here playing Dark Souls? I am looking for people to finally get ng+7 in softs (i keep on failing on ng+5 brume night with the current katana only dex build). Generally I tend to rush complete runs to improve my timing and movement but I am willing to become a better pvp player in case sb might be interested in that. I dont consider myself a noob, but I am far from good in my opinion. Note that if you stalk me on steam, I mostly play offline and the game doesnt sync with steam for whatever reason when started in offline mode.

I can offer DS 1, DS2 with season pass and the scholar edition (f*** bamco...)

If someone is interested in the series, I can offer help and guidance, since the games are very hard for beginners, especially the first one (do start with it tho, simply incredible world design)

Praise the sun :)

2016-01-20_00004.jpg

Edited by Taas

Heya, I played DSII Scholar version and really enjoyed it, I think I completed NG+1 and stopped, kind of waiting for DSIII now which is like a month and a bit away if I recall. You can add me on Steam though if you like and we could play a bit some time. You should be able to find me on Steam as Sithicus, if not try shadow39365 :)

Will do as soon as i can login to my steam account again, forgot the pass for both acc and email...

I hope i will get a new pc till ds3 release, my old setup will probably die when i launch it :(

The higher ng+ tiers are pretty much the same as ng+, although with significantly more hp and damage on bosses. But you shouldnt get hit anyways. Depending on your build pretty much everything could oneshot you.

8 hours ago, Taas said:

my old setup will probably die when i launch it :(

Well, it is a Souls game :P

Provided I get a bit more time, I'll more than likely also be playing 3 when it comes out ^^

I am a massive Dark Souls fanboy. I just love the feel, the lore and the EVERYTHING :D

Cannot wait for the third. It looks fantastic!

Somehow i forgot that there is forums. Well i got me ds3 and unfortunately it nearly melted my cpu. But in two weeks i will most definetly loose my life in it! :D

Anyone got to play it so far? Judging rps it seems pretty good.

Yeah, managed to squeeze out a cycle a while ago while hitting deadlines :P

Otherwise I'm feeding my inability to play by watching 2 youtubers I've stuck with since Demons Souls ^^ EpicNameBro and AGermanSpy

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org