GhostBurgers

Hi, I'm looking for some gaming buddies

I'm new here and I'm also about to start playing Black Desert. I saw someone post about this group on one of the forums there and it seemed interesting, so here I am!

I'm looking for people to play Black Desert with. I'm more of a casual player, and I don't get to play games all that often because of school and work. I live in the US, but I stay up late sometimes depending on if I can get enough sleep or not for the next day. Hit me up if you want to play!

Hello ^^ Welcome, you're probably one of our first Black Desert-based newcomers! So yaaaay!

If you're on US servers, I'd probably recommend making a post in our Black Desert forums like "Hey, US players!" ^^ I think most of our existing users from Guild Wars 2 are from EU, so it'll take a bit for more US players to notice us (we just need to poke them more :P )

And don't be scared to drag any of your friends / friendly peeps you meet in-game onto the TeamSpeak at ts.theopencommunity.org :D You can find the Black Desert channels under "LET'S GAME" (just minimize all the Guild Wars 2 channels and it should be right there under them)

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I'll be sure to post under the Black Desert forum to get people to play. Hopefully I can drag some US players into this community as well.

Cool! I saw the post, that's spirit :D I'll be posting around international forums a little bit as well, both US & EU, to see if there's any interest. If you think anything's missing that could make US players feel more welcome / more likely to look into playing with us let me know ^^

Oh, and if you happen to find a clan/guild you'd like to drag over here, we can create a TeamSpeak channel for it, with moderation rights for the leader / officers and all that fancy stuff!

I've seen quite a few US flags on our TS recently, too, and I'll be sure to poke them next time I see them.

If only @Sourunji was not a traitor to his OWN MOTHERLAND :D 

• Upvote 1

Oh hullo first Black Desert purrrsooon!

I think you will find a lot of people here to play with! Here is a bunch of people from US, so that's time to reveal themselves!

Ah, Lelling already mentioned TeamSpeak. But you can use it not just for playing with us, but chatting and having fun :3

Will be waiting for you there hehe ^^

And bring all your friends! EVERYONE!

Hello Ghost and welcome to the Forums indeed! I'm not a Black Desert player myself, but it's really nice to see the community expanding and I'm really happy to see people like you with initiative. Keep the good spirit up (hehe -- since you're a ghost.. *coughs* sorry, bad joke). :3

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2016 at 2:30 AM, Lelling said:

If only @Sourunji was not a traitor to his OWN MOTHERLAND :D 

no u.

ALSO, WELCOME GHOST! :D

The American Invasion has only just begun. Let us deliver wonderful destruction to the EU together. ~~

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org