Hi

I found out about this site recently and decided to join it and become active here.

I'm just a average gamer guy from South Africa trying to play Guild Wars 2 as often as I can. PvP is my main focus lately, but I also enjoy doing WvW and PvE.

Feel free to say hi to me in game or if you need someone to play with, just call me and I'll help where I can.

Also, here is a image I commissioned of my Elementalist called Keha Rah. Made by this wonderful artist: http://nesallienna.deviantart.com/

lightning_en_masse__commission__by_nesal

Hey Funnynel! Welcome to the forums!

Yas, more active people! <3

And we have a lot of people from South Africa here, so I think you will find a lot of friends. Maybe will meet with them in real life... and... and... !!!!

And this art is so nice *^* I will look through the artist's page (:

Like apperance of your Asura too ^^

Welcome to the Forums! Hope you indeed enjoy your stay and find people you enjoy hanging out with in the Community which is coming increasingly active and growing day by day, which is AWESOME! :3 The picture looks really nice too (stumbled upon it earlier on the "show your character" thread as well). ^ __ ^ Great to have you.

Hey everyone, thank you very much, so far I enjoy it here. Very friendly people are on here.

I would have joined the Black Desert branch too, but at the moment it is IP blocked in my country...

As for the image, there are more on the way (at least one a month) as I want to get images done like this for all my characters.

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org