Sign in to follow this  
Fay the Dark

Introducing myself

Hello all,

Hi, I'm a teacher and psychologist from the Netherlands and I love gaming and particularly RPG's, pen and paper RPG's and computer games.

I enjoy a wide scala of games (board and video) and the only thing I don't like much are racing and horror games.

I have been enjoying GW since it's beginning and made the transition to GW2 with great joy. I play all professions and love the ele. I feel at home with my  guild TKT. If you need any help in game, message me, I love to help out! I look forward to happy adventures!

Welcome to the Forums Fay! :) Ooh, psychology (and people in general) is something that endlessly intrigues me, maybe we'll end up having a conversation about something at some point. Good to hear you've also found a home in one of the guilds, this game is nothing without a bunch of people to enjoy it with!

Heyoo! Oh, you are doing pretty interesting job ^^

On 02.03.2016 at 5:17 PM, Fay the Dark said:

pen and paper RPG's

Pen and paper RPG’s! I never played them by myself, but always wanted to try sometime!

Yay, thanks for offering help! It's amazing how many amazing people we have here~

Ah, yeah, welcome to the forums :3

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org