Sign in to follow this  
Lelling

Scavenger Hunt Puzzle (from Community Day May 7th)

Hey everyone ^^

So, I'm posting the full clue from the Scavenger Hunt we did on Sunday on here for everyone to solve in case they might've missed it when we held it on Sunday!

Because the people who were there had to work through various in-game puzzles / tasks to get small parts of the clue, they had a bit of a headstart but now the clue is available to all!

For those wanting prizes, the deadline is this Sunday (May 14th)! But you can continue to solve it afterwards ^^

When you have the solution, please PM me on the forums or message me in-game (Lelling.6795) :D Don't post the answer publicly yet as others might want to solve it!

Here's the clue:

Scavenger Hunt.png

And here is a colorblind version to help those who might have trouble seeing some of the color nuances in the image.

What you're looking for is a message that needs to be decoded from the puzzle :D The message is not necessarily a full sentence, but it should make at least some degree of sense to anybody reading it (i.e. it's not random gibberish) :D

Also here's the New Krytan Alphabet to help you decode the symbols ^^

New-Krytan.jpg

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org