Trinzle

Once Upon A Time

Do you guys watch this show? It is amazing! And after months of waiting, we'll get a new episode in 3 days! :x

ALSO I LOVE THIS VIDEO! This kid really knows how to fangirl!

Nooooo! 

There must be some OUAT watchers here right? O.o

Although I don't expect you to all fangirl over Rumple as I do...

(I didn't make this vid)

OOOOOH, OUAT~! My guilty pleasure show :D

I'm well aware the plot sucks and resembles a Disney crackfic, but that parade of BEAUTIFUL people in awesome costumes! At one point I've admitted to myself I'm watching it only because of the cast and it made it easier to fangirl :D Oh captain my captain...

That said - Frozen and now Brave arcs were surprisingly good. Their casting of Elsa*, Anna and Merida was spot-on, after-the-movie stories fit well with the lore, was fun to watch.

Also why your Merlin is so hot, it should be forbidden to do that to people.

*After watching OUAT I can't stand official Disney World face character for Elsa, her cosplay feels like it was made by raiding a second-hand clothing store and ohdeargod that clunky middle aged lady wig. No. Just no.

• Upvote 1

I watched the first season and now that I see the videos and stuff, I really must watch the second one :D I love Rumpel btw....have his laughter as a message

tone for a friend who watched OUAT too xD

Ooh yes Brave is awesome as well! Finally some girl power Disney-movies.

@Miyaa where do I get that laugh O.o I WANT IT

I should watch the next episode right now!

Gooosh, I was watching it the whole night I am at S1E7 now. I am dying. And I like Rumple already. Save meeeeeeee O.o

Why Rumple o.O I mean, he's an amazing character, awesome villain, but the guy is also so damn creepy and shady and could you PLEASE not hurt my precious Belle this one time... Oh wait, you can't.

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org