Sign in to follow this  
BigWhiteShogun

Excelsior !

Excelsior my fellow Bookah's!

My nickname in the game is bigwhiteshogun but you can call me just Shogun, as my friend do! I'm a member and officer of a small guild Temple of Love, great people :) 

I'm Polish but I live in England now for almost 3 years. I live near London, less then 30 miles west from Paddington station in medium size town Maidenhead. Lovely place I must tell you. 
I'm more then quarter of century old, but still mentally I'm stuck somewhere fifteen years in the past.

My passions are drawing and graphic designs, animation in every form, art, film, pixel art, languages, Japanese culture, and creation of video games. I'm still an amateur in indie development of video games, but that what takes most of my free time. At least when I don't play GW. 

I got other lesser hobbies like anime, manga or animated series and comic book novels in general. I like watching tv series as well, and read books:) Learning languages is something I enjoy as well, but it is long time process and so far I can barely speak two of them fluently and got two on it's way slowly getting there. Still few more years ahead of me. 

Wright, Sabina is the one who brought me here so if I ever do something wrong, or be general pain in the bottom you know who you should blame for it.

Oh yes, from weird in game stuff, I'm a huge asura fun. Have eight characters on my main account, all of them being representative of this little race. 

I don't think there's much else to say. I hope I'll have great time with you guys, and will try to serve help to anyone.

See you in Tyria and BR ! 

Hello Shogun o.o''

England is so big... I think I made a lot of friends from there already :3

And do not blame me people :DDD

Hope you will enjoy your time here!

See you at our next events <3

Wow! Another person with the same interests. 頑張って

Tbh I don't understand why do people  find asuras cool/cute, they always seemed to me too arrogant and creepy.  

It is not about being creepy, also there is nothing wrong in being arrogant if you are right bookah! 

Honestly I love their culture, animations, everything about them, cool look and design. 

By the way I forgot to mention I deeply enjoy cooking :) Fancy food is something I always try to improve. I also enjoy dancing... no comments about that :P Please don't judge me.

Welcome Shogun,

Hehe, Asura... big headed little know it alls xD. Still there are some fun perks of being a none Asura, those powerful brains get slowed down by all that overconfidence and ignorance sometimes ^^. Gotta love em :D

I suppose Oola's scene from GW1 shows a nice example ^^ (For those of you that want to play it and not have any of EoTN ruined I'd recommend not watching below because cut-scenes)

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org