Sign in to follow this  
Tharaqon

Hellu from Longhaired 'scum'

I bid thee all hello!

I am Tharaqon, one of the (currently) trainee-commanders of The Open Community. I am a 21 year old,
long haired male metal head who wast... spends his time in online adventures all around Tyria and Maguuma.

Other than GW2 I play Just Cause 3 lately, for some (much needed!) stress relieve. 

In the real life (which is quite scary) I spend time playing the piano and studying electrical Engineering, at
the university of Twente, The Netherlands.

I think that's all there is to say.. I'll probably see you on teamspeak some day. Or not, thats also fine :D

Cheers,

Tharaqon

Welcome to the forums Tharaqon (I still have hard time writing your name, I keep wanting to put U after the Q ..)! ^-^ Keep having the same positive and development driven mindset that we've had the pleasure to get to know. :)

Just popped in to say hi... 

You might see me a bit more often again these days. high school mate started GW2 and asked if I wanted to join him..

so.. sometimes.. I shall be online again!

*note, opening post is still outdated.. cause I'm just a normal scrubby member now *

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org