Lelling

Black Desert Guest Passes for OpenCommunity! [ALL OUT]

I would love to get a key, i want to buy the game. But i only just have the money....

So i want to try before buying, is there anyone out there with an extra pass key :)

hi im looking to buy and play but really want to try this game first anyone with a key please love you long time once i buy one i will pay it forward

I am on the fence about buying this game, I have been playing MMORPGs since Ultima Online (The first MMORPG).

Please send me a 7 day Guest Pass, it would be much appreciated!

I dont spose anyone could kindly spare me a code. This kind of game is VERY new to me but has seriously got my interest and would like to try it? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help

Hey guys I would very much appreciate a guess pass. I'd like to try out this game to see if I like it and to see if my laptop can run it! Thanks

Hi everyone, i really want to try this game :) can anyone send me a GUEST PASS? :) thx and have fun

Edited by ratelzor

Hey I know its been a while since anyone posted on here but just thought id give trying to grab a north american guest pass a shot. I have been looking at the game for a while and i really need to try it before i spend 50 bucks on it .. just to make sure my computer can actually handle it/ that it is really as exciting as ive built it up to be

Thanks for reading!!

Am locking this thread since we're all out of codes & interest in the game has declined ^^