Sign in to follow this  
NOIT

Greetings From a Cool Guy!

Hey there! I am NOIT, or Glidich, or Dougan, or a bunch of other names, though I mostly go by NOIT among friends. So it would be Mister NOIT to you (Hah!). I am one of the more senior members of GOLD (of "This Guild Is Going For..." fame), and currently one of its 3 officers. Many things can be said about if I am any good at it though, since my leadership style focuses on leaning back and very carefully ignoring the guild until something explodes.

The greatest things in life are comic books, video games, tabletop RPGs, and wrestling, and I also enjoy both talking and listening to others speak on those subjects.

I have been playing the Guild Wars series on and off in some capacity since early GW1, but did not really get hooked into playing seriously until GW2 was about half a year old. Since then my regrets have grown ten-fold I have learnt many things and made several friends! Here's to another 4 years of misery fun playing this game!

Misery? So you find it Misery to play with us? But yes about time you signed up on the forum welcome. Btw guys he didn't told you guys yet that he is really good in leading Tabletop games.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org