Sign in to follow this  
Junkie

Help with low-lvl Fractals?

I know this is not LFG-system, but as a sozially horrible person I see this more comfortable option than game's system since Fractals are not something I've mastered.

I'm happily crafting precursor for Frostfang and as I'm happily doing the last tier, I ran into blockade. Fractals. Those changing dungeons, agony in the agony, a true unexplored area for Fractal-newbie like me. Otherwise there wouldn't be a problem but I'm not a part of any guild where I'd dare to ask help (looks so sad when written) mostly because I know nothing (Jon Snow) and I'd higly recommend ts-usage. I always like to do anything in-game multiple times with good guidance before hopping into pug-groups and I simply couldn't knew any better place to ask help than OC.

I have ranger with all ascended stuff, maybe a little bit of AR (I need to look for that), knowledge of how does my build work and pet control understanding. As said, I also have ts and I'm willing to talk in there. I've done few fractals with some people I know but I consider myself as "I don't know what's going on until you target something and then I still don't know anything" -level on Fractals.

So if someone's planning on doing lvl 5 or lvl 8 fractals, throw a message either here or straight to me on TS (Junkie). I'm at afk-channel but if I'm online in there, it means I most likely am around and ready for pain.

~Junkie

What exactly do you need from those fractals ?

I'm online on most evenings / nights and usually on TS, just poke me on TS or wisp ingame (Vortok.9037) :)

Also consider joining one of the OC guilds where U don't have to be afraid of asking for help ;)

Underground Facility and Snowblind fractals are the ones I need. From UF I have to harvest ice pillar at the end of fractals and Snowblind I have to harvest Elemental's Source. Simply just double-click a jar that I have in my inventory :P

// I got some help from community member (veeeery very very big thanks!!) and am done with precursor tier! Of course if someone is going for easy fractals I can be asked for those :D

Edited by Junkie
no help needed with these fractals anymore

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org