Sign in to follow this  
TheOrlyFactor

ayy lmao

Hi. I'm a NA player on the EU servers who sucks at making intro topics. :V

So a month or three back when I was trying to get enough Mastery Points for both Heart of Maguuma and Central Tyria, I came to the conclusion I was gonna need to do some of the world bosses to get said Mastery Points. I did one Triple Threat event and it failed horribly, much to my understandable frustration. A guild member recommended that I check out OpenCommunity and their organized events to get in on a possibly successful and friendly run. I did and not only was it successful but it was a friendly, low-stress event and I was certainly impressed.

So here I am a few months later, joining the community officially and hoping maybe I can find myself a low-stress community and a guild who does a little of everything. Admittedly, I'm starting to feel the content drought that seems to be making itself clear in GW2 and some of the things I do want to do (namely raids) could help me sate that drought. I mean, if I had such a good time in Triple Trouble, why not try Raids with the same/similar folks I did TT with?

Even if that doesn't happen, I felt like I owed it to myself to pay back the community that helped me get the last Mastery Point I needed to unlock the entire Central Tyria Mastery line. Hopefully I'll get to meet folks on here, make friends in game, and such.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask. I'm an open book for the most part. :>

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org