Kezur

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

My name is Balázs, or as you can find me in game Kezur.2173, Yolo Swagginsthebig, Trust Me Im Vegan or any random name I can come up with (I'm really bad at character naming). I'm 21 yo, I live in Hungary, I study mechatronical engineering (but I have no interest working in this field anymore).

I have GW2 since the begining, but I didn't like the game back then so I made no progress with it, until one day one of my friend saw it on my computer and he was interested about is so I let him see it. We created the most fanciest looking norn possible, or as we thought it was back then (oh, my sweet summer child). This was the birth of my first character Yolo Swagginsthebig and since then my primary goal with the game is to make the fanciest characters possible. Aside from GW2 I also play WoW, Eso, LoL or any other single player game which story I find interesting. My all time favourite are the Bioshock games.

I find OC accidentally when I had a really unhappy day. I think Trinzle invited me to dance at the LA fountain with DV members, then we transformed into quaggans and then things gone wild (pictures availabe somewhere in the forum). Then I got invited to DV and I succesfully done events I never dreamd of before. Since then I left the guild, but that's not becouse I had problem with them, I just don't like being in a guild thats all.

I hope in the future we have many more succesfull events, and I also hope that I can became a bit more social.

If I must pick one, I would pick the second game too, that was the first I played and obviously becouse Subject Delta need fans too. :D

• Upvote 1

Haha, yes that was me :D welcome to the forums my friend!

Aaand, just for the record. Your character names are tha bomb ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org