I forgot to write an introduction to myself. It has been a few months already. Now I will do so. 

I used to be a mighty leader in the school playgrounds, but then I took a fork to the knee and moved into gaming. Hailing from the wintry scenes of Finland's ancient evergreen trees I'm vibrant person, yet sometimes highly peculiar-eloquent. I'm a commander for triwurm but I have a fancy to run HoT meta trains in the mornings,  choo choo.  n_n

A few facts: I love opera, soaking myself in the harmonic tonal melodies of Puccini's arias is something I do to recharge my batteries, I read a lot of literature, and especially scifi/fan genres not to mention Haruki Murakami. My favourite dye is electro pink and magenta! Also I'm a power reve at heart so no discrimination! >.<  I'm the pink panther Guild officer for CaT Chaos and Tranquility.

signed: Silly biscuit, Frontwheel, The Fool

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Karry said:

I think I've seen you around. :D

I know I have, but recently this week he just disappeared with his bees 0_0.....

I know there is a new person claiming to be him, but I am still skeptical ¬¬

• Upvote 2

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org