Annuri

Tiny bit late with this, huh ^^

I kinda hinted at making this thing finally, Cyan was like "Yaaass!", to then realize it's been a week already. So let's start I guess ^^

Hello everyone!

To start off, usual info I guess, 20 year old guy from Croatia, going by the name of Leon, currently studying IT on 2nd year.

Aside from that, as far as gamer life is concerned, figure it'd be worth pointing out I always had a thing for competitive FPS scene (1.6, CoD4 and CSGO primarily). While usually I wasn't a regular MMO type (casually played WoW before), GW2 ended up being a game I put most time into, and so far, it's definitely been one hell of a ride for me.

With that out of the way, to shed some light onto my connection with OC, and overall events that kinda made these communities ^^

If you've been around for.. well, quite a while, you might know me from early Wurm days, that is when I joined DV, started commanding and expanding that lil' Gandara's world-boss community (DV is love, DV is life <3).  Later on it was GW2C era, and more than good half a year of everyday commanding (totally didn't do 3-4, both Wurm and Tequatl runs daily ^^).

All that eventually led to OC, its forming and growth to what it is now. I was then active for the first few months, but once things settled and it kinda became self-working, I finally took a break, due to college and simply being burnt out with the game (after all, been playing this actively since the start ._.).

Regardless, I simply can't deny it's one awesome feeling to just look at this place and see how much it's grown and how amazing it is. We took a risk one day, and hell if it didn't pay off.

I'm now back into all this though. With college, especially this semester I won't be around too often, but I'll try to make it often enough :)

That'd be it I guess, it's really great to see so many new faces, and especially all old ones (except Sourunji's, because for whatever reason he's always afk when I actually join for stuff, for real Sourunji ._.)

Soooo.. see ya all around then.

• Upvote 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org