Sign in to follow this  
Annuri

CS:GO - can't be only fps scrub here, right?

So, guess I'll be the one to start this. 

FPS, particularly CS people that'd like to team up with some community people and play, let us know!

Who knows, we might manage to get something slightly bigger going on in the community one day ^^, it's not strictly GW2 after all.

I'll leave my steam here, so all feel free to add: perki, rank is LEM, but I have an alt at MG2 (in my defense, I kept it one rank below main, but inactivity + rank shift kinda killed it ._.).

So, if interested, want to start playing or already playing, add me or post your info below, actually post something anyway, so we see how many people we have ^^

Also, #NAhype

I've tried to get into cs:go a few times. Have great memories of playing 1.6 with friends all the time. But each time I kinda drop it for other stuff (and because I suck and haven't bothered to actually try, get better and climb).

If anyone wants to play with a noob: Crescent Rose. ;)

Sure thing, what rank are you though, or what rank were you before, if you haven't played in a while?

If it's a bigger difference might have to drag in at least 3 more people to get that full lobby going ^^

Also, whoever checks this thread out --> https://www.twitch.tv/mlg, Major semis playing right now (GF tomorrow at 19:30), check it out a bit, easily get hyped up and you'll be into CS by the next day :D

i play but never really played competitive but play casual matches a lot would be interested in joining some competitive matches though if any wants.Have added you both on steam :)  link to my steam profile :)promith

That makes two, and I'm pretty sure there are more, so chop chop people ^^

But yeah, if the rank difference is too high or someone is unranked, we can only queue with a full premade, I'd like to play, but we literally can't until we find 2 more.

I would join if my PC wouldn't have problems or maybe we could try 1 game in the future even tho I am kinda rusty xD (wasn't rly playing much csgo for a year just 1-2 rounds of dm every 2-3 weeks)

I recently reinstalled all of the CS games so if you're looking for someone to play with you can count me in.

Just a word of warning though: I'm not a competitive gamer. I'll still and always give 110% when I play but I don't have a competitive mindset. I'm more of a laid back gamer. P:

Steam profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oneoftheseidsisnotliketheothers

Yup, that'd make 5, if we can all gather at the same time. Perhaps after some regular events.

I have exams this and next week though, so I probably won't be able to play until that is sorted.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org