Sign in to follow this  
Analaya

Hey hey

I really suck at introductions and I doubt many will want to read it anyway, so I'll make this tl;dr!

I'm 36, German and part-time accountant, full time homemaker. I've been playing MMOs before they started existing, all the way back to MUDs. Then ran a Neverwinter Nights sever until we got all roped into WoW together and then left it, again together. Even though I played GW 1 pretty much since launch, I waited 2 years to get into GW2. And while I don't enjoy every bit of it I really love the community aspect I have found and have a lot of fun running trains, pug maps and the organized events by OC and gw2c I participated in so far.

Aside from burning my life on the MMO shrine I enjoy reading - scifi, fantasy, and yes, romance - as well as playing RPGs and Visual Novels. Part-time weeb, when it's not too immature.

I can be kinda cranky and sardonic when the mood strikes me but I never mean to offend, so please be patient with me and I hope we can do something fun ingame :)

• Upvote 1

Hello Analaya!!! . I'm Glad to meet you here.

I'm another mature woman that will never let her imagination to die :) . Now ,with my daughter is even better because we playing videogames together and i'm introducing her in to the fantasy and sci-fi universe. Sometimes she just sits on my side watching me playing.

I've got a wiiiiide background playing rpg ,mmo and oldschool rp.

I'm always willing to have a chat or making company and i think we are of the same kind  ,so feel free to find me in game and adding me to your contact list. If you don't want to 'waste your time' chatting we can just play together =)

Regards: Shivaana

ign: Nihryia

Edited by Shivaana
  • Upvote 1

On 06.04.2016 at 7:23 PM, Analaya said:

romance - as well as playing RPGs and Visual Novels

YES YES YES 

I am not so into Visual Novels, but still like them a lot ^^ (like watching playthroughs)

And welcome to the Community and forum, mr Analaya! :3

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org