iAteTheEvidence

DO NOT OPEN - DEAD INSIDE

It's a reference.

10729373_860611103958732_1234360133_n.jp
COME PLAY WITH US, DANNY

Name is Evi (obtained from the nickname "iAteTheEvidence"), 21 years, female, danish, lives in Norway. Loves bodymods, have 30 piercings (10 in face), various tattoos, listens to metal (or one of million subgenres), has petrats and plays many games. Main games atm is CS:GO, HotS, GW2 and 7 Days to Die.

I like everything creepy and krooky.

Cattastrophy.2874 is my GW2 name. Characters I play (mostly) are Mjír the Norn Ranger and Alba Lupa Scareye the Charr Guardian (and eggblocker!)

Hit me up for ingame playtimez, or any questions about bodymods!

Remember booing is just an applause from ghosts!

Edited by iAteTheEvidence

Uh! Hi Mjir , I think we have met ig ,it's Nihryia.

I had to think twice before replying because... i was tooo scared!!! lol I respect the dead ones xD

I'm a witch ,but not a creepy one ,i'm more like a disguised fairy/pixie with a black cat.

so...welcome to the forums and a big ***BOOOOOOOOOOH!***

40 minutes ago, Shivaana said:

Uh! Hi Mjir , I think we have met ig ,it's Nihryia.

I had to think twice before replying because... i was tooo scared!!! lol I respect the dead ones xD

I'm a witch ,but not a creepy one ,i'm more like a disguised fairy/pixie with a black cat.

so...welcome to the forums and a big ***BOOOOOOOOOOH!***

I believe we have yes, and thank you! Any kind of witch is welcome in this coven!
And don't be scared of me, I am only slightly more spooky than I seem c:

Edited by iAteTheEvidence

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org