Sign in to follow this  
Sloan Sabith

Heyoo

Hey all,
My name is Erin. I’m 24 years old. I live in Boston, Massachusetts on the east coast of USA. I’m an emergency and critical care veterinary technician that works the overnight shift from 7pm to 7am. So after working a long night, I try to rush home so I’m able to do at least 1 of the Triple Wurm events. I started playing GW2 a little over a year ago and I’m still learning a looot. I usually play alone unless invited to do some random events or I join a dungeon run or two. I mostly play on my Ranger as Sloan Sabith but I also have a level 80 Warrior, Thief, Mesmer and just made a Necromancer so if anyone has any helpful pointers or websites or whatever on how to get started, I’d greatly appreciate it. I also recently started playing the first GW only for the sole purpose of getting the awesome-looking Black Moa but I’ve grown to like it..still working on the Moa, though. I also play that alone as well so “if you’re ever in the neighborhood”, as they say! Anyway, everyone seems really nice in this community and I love how organized and open they are to helping noobs like me.

• Cookie 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the community ^^

On 16/08/2017 at 11:35, Sloan Sabith said:

I’m an emergency and critical care veterinary technician

Yay ^^ That's very important work you do \:D/

Also, I think our raid team over in the Raid Q&A forums could help you with some pointers for your classes, even if you're not planning on raiding :D That does remind me I should maybe put up a general Q&A forum too for people to get help from other players :D But for now - the raid team will surely help you out with whatever question you may have :)

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org