Sign in to follow this  
Degrarr

Sup

Hi guys,

So I'm Degrarr, though you may have seen my other 80s Illia Leafarrow or Dinn The Explosive in some of the TT runs.

I'm 26 and a Scot living just outside of sunny Glasgow, I do social media for a living (it's not as fun as you'd think).

I'm no good at this introduction malarkey so I'll jump straight to the videogames:

MMO wise I started off with DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot), from there I moved on to Star Wars Galaxies, then WoW for a few years. Had a bit of an on again/off again relationship with EVE online as well. I had a short experience with GW1 but didn't get in to it, I've also played various other MMOs like city of heroes/villains, champions online, DCU, SWTOR and a bunch of others I can't remember.

I've also played too many games to list them all, recently I've done a bit of Dota2, Robocraft, Awesomenauts and GW2 (obviously). A few others I can remember include GTA 5, Rocket League, XCOM 2 and finished off Grim Fandango after it was re-released on Steam. Sometimes I'll play around with Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program. There's loads more but I'd basically be listing a good 80% of my Steam library.

My TV favourites include Rick & Morty & Metalocalypse. Music's a wide variety of stuff from metal & rock to synthwave, though I'm fairly easy with what I can listen to.

Christ this has turned into a bit of a dating profile,I'll wrap up there but if you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org