Sign in to follow this  
Declan

Howdy!

Hellooo people of the OpenCommunity! ^^

My name's Bas, but call me Dec/Declan!  I'm a Commander and a Coordinator with DV. 
Twenty years of age, slightly insane (the fun way), interested in many things! 

I mostly play GW2 and Minecraft at the moment, my musical interest is pretty much "I listen to what I think sounds good", so that ranges pretty much
from Heavy Metal to stuff like Beethoven :P

See you around on the forums and TeamSpeak! 

Edited by Declan

Welcome to the Forums Declan! ;3 (I was instructed it's written OpenCommunity btw.. :D) A fresh Shiny Commander that has learned a lot about the leading and organizing in a short period of  time, and now only the sky is the limit! Keep aiming high Dec. ^^

Silly Dec :D Can't even write.

Also I didn't know you Minecraft. Looks like we've already got quite a good amount of people who'll be interested in that then ^^

Yeah do it a fair amount! Used to play it aaallll the time! Running a small server atm but I keep it mostly private as I'm too lazy to set up permissions :D

Happier with this face Sabi? :D
KdsYN4V.png

Soar, sanity isn't an option, insanity is the standard! 

Sorry to disappoint Christa, I'm indeed 20, I didn't expect you were that ol--  abort abort!

Bas? 

Like ... Base? Bass (sound)? Bass (fish)? Bahhs? Is it short for something else? How do you speak it!? xD 

Love you Dec <3

On 2/25/2016 at 4:52 PM, Dav said:

Bas? 

Like ... Base? Bass (sound)? Bass (fish)? Bahhs? Is it short for something else? How do you speak it!? xD 

I thought it was like Bus xD

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org