Snorppy

Happy Rainbow Shark

I do not know if i alredy posted an introduction or not, i just cant remmber... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello and ty for having me, my name is Duarte António and im from Portugal, in GW2 people might know me as Scubs or Snorppy. 

I started playing GW2 on the release and went away for a while in the HoT expancion and came back a few months ago, and im eager to play PoF.  

I have been a dorment member of Kit doing TT occasionally. Recently i did DS with OC and the most recent guild PVE, i had tremendous fun with Solis as a commander :GW2_Commander:and the cutest squad at DS that day. After that i decided to join a active guild and be a more active member of the OC. Unfortunately as a collage student i cant be of any help financially to the community :(:(:( or its events throughout the year(deep  sadface), but i can help in anything else in-game related  :D

I have a hobby of streaming once in a while, and since joining the OC i want to stream more, specialy the OC deeds ^^.(nobody watches me so its fine, but if you want to watch or something like that ill leave a link and remember that i record the TS)

PS: about the streaming thingy thing im still very green so.... im terrible at it XP 

Lets have fun together!perfil.jpg.32bbc695d510b241d8e73f91868b9833.jpg

• Like 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org