Sign in to follow this  
Soaring Spirit

Overwatch

Given that the Open Beta's up between May 5th and May 9th I though I better chuck a post up to help make people aware and hopefully help people who are interested and get something organised or perhaps discuss their impressions :D.

Not going to pretend I'm overly informed as I'm not, but for those who may be interested or want to take a look, there is also the link below ^^

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20100169/

I don't know if I want to spend 40 euro to get it, but I like it. I am usually playing tank characters or support. Zenyatta and D.Va allow me to bring my a-game on.

I tried it, played way too much in the past two days xD

Probably won't spend all that money to buy it, but I really liked it. I'd really love to learn Widowmaker, but I really like playing Soldier 76 and Pharah. Also Mercy if I have a good team.

Loads of people are playing this game but NO ONE IS POSTING HERE ABOUT IT!

I need to know if I should buy itttttt :D 

There is indeed a gorilla. His name is Winston and he's a banana loving genious.

Overwatch is great, but it's 10x better if you have a full team of friends. My bunch decided that we won't play it that much, while we have league, cs and other stuff we play, so I didn't buy it. But if you intend to play a lot, it's probably worth the money.

On 26/05/2016 at 3:16 PM, Arvinthir said:

There is indeed a gorilla. His name is Winston and he's a banana loving genious.

Overwatch is great, but it's 10x better if you have a full team of friends. My bunch decided that we won't play it that much, while we have league, cs and other stuff we play, so I didn't buy it. But if you intend to play a lot, it's probably worth the money.

There is a thing I discovered - Overwatch isn't actually 60€

Overwatch actually costs only 40€, but the store defaults to a special edition, which contains some alternate skins for Overwatch heroes, icons for Starcraft II, a card back for Hearthstone, Tracer for HotS, etc. So if you're not interested in that stuff you can just buy Overwatch for 40€ ^^

On 5/26/2016 at 3:16 PM, Arvinthir said:

Overwatch is great, but it's 10x better if you have a full team of friends. ...

Actually he doesnt like bananas. he likes peanut butter ;)

But i agree. That game is much more fun with friends and coordination. If you're going with randoms playing against AI is fine, but when you're up against other players there's chance  they use teamspeak and they are going to stomp you into the ground :P.

I bought it, and cannot stop playing it. It is so good, I couldn't recommend it enough. But as people said before, playing with your friends is the best way to go, cause unlike other arena shooters it highly team based game. You have to cooperate with others to win a game. If you are this sort of player who likes to carry games, skip that one, you'll be disappointed. But if you enjoy working with other people to overcome obstacles on your way to achieve your goal, it is worth the money it asks you for!

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org